Wednesday 31 October 2012

“Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.”


Instagram: xx_Allie_xx

What do most people so when they're bored? Watch TV, read a book, have a cheeky slice apple pie? Well not me... When I'm bored I seem to always decide to re-organise my room.
I've been a neat freak for as long as I can remember and my dreams of being an interior designer started with me customising my own room- adding a personal touch to it as it's the only room in the house which is technically 'mine'.

So this is my make up area, or 'vanity' as many call it. It was originally a little cupboard with a shelf in it but I took the shelf out and fitted these handy little drawers in it which hold various beauty products and accessories.

I also love my bracelet display ( from ebay..shhhh no-one will ever know..) and my magnified mirror which is a beauty! I'm forever googling other peoples room organisation ideas so if any of you lovey lot have some..feel free to share!


A x

8 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, you've done such a great job with it! I don't have a nice little make up/cosmetics corner yet, but I already have it all planned in my head already! haha Followed you. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you so much! Good luck with yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you room looks lovely! I love the bracelet stand :)
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks soo cozy in here! I really like how you organized everything :))x


    escadalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!
    New posts coming soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.valstyle.com/ ❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've organised everything, it's such a good idea to have those draws like that!
    It all looks so cute too, great blog :)

    http://lipglost.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bracelet stand is such a good idea. My bracelets are all stored away, and I think if I had them out in front of me that I would wear them more.

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete